Evaluation and visualisation of Enslin tests for determination of water absorption capacity
- Time-water content diagram with water absorption-evaporation curve and/or water absorption curve and/or evaporation curve
- Curve visualisation as splines or without smoothing
- Fixed axes scale definable
- Measured value axis in [cm³] or [%]
- Time axis linear, logarithmic or to a root scale
- Table of base data
- Determination of water absorption capacity after 24 hours, from the maximum value, or at a user-defined time
- Export to ASCII file
- Free design of form
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Time axis extended.
- Product management
4.02 - what´s new (13.06.2013)
- Project now has three input lines.
4.01 - Bugfix (11.02.2011)
- Bugfix: Open/Save dialog box in Vista and Windows 7.
- Mini-CAD Version 7.10: Layers can be hidden and unhidden.
- New Features
Show all entries
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence dongle)