Analysis of diaphragm wall stability to DIN 4126, DIN 4126-100 and EC 7/DIN 4126, August 2004
- System input using absolute heights
- Analysis using either the global safety factor concept ( DIN 4126) or the partial safety factor concept (DIN 4126-100 and EC 7/DIN 4126 Aug 2004)
- Safety against groundwater ingress into the trench
- Safety against slippage of single grains or grain groups
- Safety against slip planes endangering the stability of the trench
- System input and visualisation using absolute heights
- User-definable water pressures
- Variable design of output sheet including visualisation of Sum R, failure planes, penetration depth, support forces, earth pressures, etc.
- Output table in graphics format
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the General legend
- The prefix 'EC 7' can be placed in front of the 'DIN 4126:2004' designation in the General legend
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Bugfix: Groundwater ingress and user-defined water pressure
- Product management
- product management
- Export current graphics to Mini-CAD in global coordinates.
- Partial factors adapted.
- Calibration factor introduced.
- DIN 4126:2004 replaced by DIN 4126:2013.
Show all entries
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence dongle)