Analysis of plane and axis-symmetrical deformation using the finite element method
- Linear-elastic analysis (Hooke's law)
- Powerful mesh generator with mesh refinement and mesh optimisation
- Import and export of ASCII data
- FEM mesh coordinates can be imported from a table via the Windows clipboard
- Graphically oriented data input and editor for boundary conditions such as displace-ments and single, line or area loads
- Visualisation of displacements, stresses and strains as circle diagram or as normal, colour-filled or 3D (array) contours
- Visualisation of the deformed mesh
- Animated, on-screen visualisation of mesh deformation
- Analysis and visualisation of displacements or forces in user-defined sections
- Visualisation of shear line and Mohr's circle of stress for user-defined elements
- ASCII export of deformed mesh
- Result output table
- Freely definable output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Deleting nodes not incorporated in the FEM mesh optimised.
3.04 - What´s new (29.03.2011)
- Axes labelling when defining boundary conditions.
3.03 - Bugfix (11.02.2011)
- Bugfix: Open/Save dialog box in Vista and Windows 7.
3.02 - What´s new (25.10.2010)
- Page margins and cutting borders can be switched off.
3.01 - What's new (20.04.2010)
- New Features
Show all entries
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence dongle)