Evaluation and visualisation of slug and bail tests
GGU-SLUGTEST supports six different evaluation models:
- Import data from data loggers
- Import and export of ASCII data
- Evaluation using equivalent radius (at-rest water table in gravel screen)
- Easy data processing, e.g. graphical data processing, conversion to different time units, adoption of a variety of algorithms for smoothing the curve
- Variable evaluation ranges
- Test evaluation using type curves or derivative type curves
- Variable procedure for determining suitable type curve
- Generate type curves according to aquifer and well geometries
- Simulate slug tests for the implemented models (planning upcoming tests)
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
5.01 - Bugfix (11.02.2011)
- Bugfix: Open/Save dialog box in Vista and Windows 7.
- Mini-CAD Version 7.10: Layers can be hidden and unhidden.
5.0 - What's new (29.10.2008)
- New Features
- Überblick (08.10.2004)
- slug and bail tests
4.02 a - What´s new (29.08.2002)
- General cosmetics.
4.01 a - What´s new (08.10.2001)
- Batch print implemented.
Show all entries
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence dongle)